I found this recipe on another food blog.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (didn’t use because we use salted butter)
- 1 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup almond slivers
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla. Add eggs.
3. In another bowl, mix together flour, baking soda and salt (if using). Mix into wet ingredients.
4. Add chocolate chips, coconut and almonds.
5. Drop by spoonfuls onto cookie sheets. Bake 8 to 10 min.
Verdict: I loved these cookies. There was something so addictive to the taste of them. Their flavour wasn’t a standard chocolate chip cookie flavour, but they were still amazing. We made four and a half dozen cookies. I, unfortunately, forgot to take any pictures of them.