This is another recipe I got from the French Metro newspaper, which has been a consistent source of recipes that I love. Part of what makes this recipe so good (to me) is how simple it is.
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cans of cream of chicken soup (at 238 ml each)
- A bit of water to clean out each can
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Heat oil in skillet and brown pieces of chicken for a couple of minutes on each side.
3. Transfer chicken to an oven dish.
4. In a bowl mix the cream of chicken with the water.
5. Pour over chicken. Cook for 1 hour.
I love how moist the chicken is with this recipe, even after being frozen and re-heated. I am planning on trying it with different soups (cream of mushroom and cream of celery) but haven’t had the chance yet.