This is another recipe from the French Metro newspaper.
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- Salt and pepper
- 1 pinch each of cinnamon and ginger
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
1. In a medium casserole over low heat, heat the butter, syrup, honey, cinnamon and ginger until butter melts and mixture is homogeneous.
2. Place chicken in a single row in an oven dish. Pour mixture over it.
3. Bake at 350F for 25 min, until done, basting from time to time.
Verdict: This wasn’t a bad recipe. It makes a lot and it has syrup taste. Even when frozen and reheated later. It just wasn’t an amazing recipe.