I found these on another food blog. I hope to be able to add pictures next weekend. Got a new camera that I was testing this weekend, so I hope something came out!
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs (we needed 3)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon salt (omitted because we use salted butter)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 3 Hershey’s chocolate bars, broken into individual squares
- 3 full Graham Crackers, broken into squares
- 5 to 6 large marshmallows cut into fourths (we used 96 mini marshmallows)
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In a large bowl, mix butter, brown sugar and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla.
3. In a medium bowl, mix flour, baking soda and salt (if using). Add to wet ingredients.
4. Add in chocolate chips.
5. Scoop a 1/4 cup of dough into a muffin top pan or baking sheet. Press 2 chocolate bar pieces on top of each cookie. Cover with one graham cracker piece. Top with 4 mini marshmallows (or 1 marshmallow quarter). Bake for 11 to 13 min (ours took about 9 to 11).
Verdict: We made 2 dozen giant cookies. These were delicious. Not just the s’more stuff on top, the cookies along would have been good. The dough tasted so good!