I found this recipe in an Egg Beater pamphlet, according to my notes. But I think I must have substituted that for an egg when I wrote a copy of it.
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cup uncooked rice
- 1 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 cans tuna
- 2 tablespoons parsley (we just used a sprinkle)
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
1. Beat the egg. Mix in rice, 1 cup of the cheese, tuna and seasonings. Place into an ungreased casserole dish.
2. Stir in milk and water.
3. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top/
4. Bake at 350F for 45 min.
Verdict: I did not enjoy this recipe. I found it very dry and not very tasty.