This is another recipe I got from Kraft.
- 3 cups shredded lettuce (we used Boston instead of Romaine, though I don’t actually know what the difference is taste wise)
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
- 1/4 cup croutons
- 1/4 cup creamy Caesar dressing
- 4 large tortillas (we used 6 smaller ones without changing anything else and had enough filling for them)
1. Mix the lettuce, chicken, cheese, bacon bits, croutons and dressing together.
2. Spoon onto tortillas. Wrap tightly.
Verdict: These were very simple to make. With a rice side dish they made a quick and easy supper. They tasted just like a Caesar salads in a wrap, which was the problem for me because I don’t really like Caesar salad dressing. I was hoping that the wrap would take away the taste somewhat, but it didn’t. But definitely recommended for people who love Caesar salads!