- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 15 ounces of tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 package of refrigerated biscuits (we checked 4 grocery stores and could not find these anywhere in our area, so we used 4 of the triangle crescent rolls instead)
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Cook meat until no longer pink. Drain.
3. Mix meat and sauce in a large baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover with biscuits (or crescent rolls). Bake 15 min until golden.
Verdict: I would probably not use as much sauce next time. Serve over spaghetti, I really enjoyed it. The crescent rolls were crispy on top and gooey on the bottom.