This is a recipe I found on the Kraft website (although the recipe as it stands now online is very different from the one I have. I guess I found mine in one of the Kraft magazines).
- 1 can refrigerated Crescent Rolls
- 16 slices pepperoni
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup pizza sauce
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Unroll crescent rolls. Separate into 4 rectangles. On a lightly floured surface press perforations together to seal. Roll out each piece to 7×5 inches.
3. Arrange 4 pepperoni pieces on each rectangle.
4. Mix together mozzarella and sauce and spread evenly over pepperoni on each piece.
5. Fold each rectangle in half. Press close with a fork. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
6. Bake 12 min until golden brown.
Verdict: These were really simple to make and got the ultimate compliment from my sister: tastes like pizza!