This is another recipe I got from Kraft. For once the internet version of the recipe and the one I had are the same!
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 2 stalks of celery, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (we used garlic powder to taste)
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and finely shredded
- 1 cup broad egg noodles
- 1/2 cup of mozzarella/cheddar cheese
1. Heat oil in a saucepan (or large pot). Add carrots and celery. Cook 3 min. Stir in garlic and cook 1 min. Add broth, water, barbecue sauce and chicken. Bring to boil.
2. Add noodles and cook until tender. Simmer 5 min or until vegetables are tender.
3. Serve with cheese sprinkled on top.
Verdict: This might be the first time I have not hated celery. This soup had a nice tang to it.