I am not sure where I found this recipe, but I think it is from the Baker’s chocolate company.
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (omitted because we use salted butter)
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (we used 1/2 cup)
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Mix flour, baking soda and salt (if using).
3. Beat together butter, sugar and brown sugar. Add egg and vanilla. Mix well.
4. Gradually add in flour mixture. Stir in chocolate and walnuts.
5. Drop by spoonfuls onto baking sheets. Bake 11 to 12 min (ours needed just around ten).
Verdict: These were delicious. Just the right blend of moist and crispy.