This recipe was, weirdly enough, found in a WeightWatcher’s magazine. I didn’t use the healthier options, so I don’t know how much better for me it would have been if I had.
- 1 pie crust
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced (I used garlic powder instead)
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375F. Spray a 9 inch pie plate.
2. Place the pie crust in the bottom of the pie plate.
3. Brown beef in a skillet. Add onion, garlic and Worcestershire sauce. Remove from heat and add flour.
4. Mix egg, cheddar cheese and Parmesan cheese together in a bowl.
5. Spoon beef mixture over pie crust. Pour cheese mixture on top.
6. Bake for 25 to 30 min.
Verdict: This wasn’t really my favourite recipe. It was okay, but it kind of tasted like a lot of other beef with cheese dishes I have made.