This is another recipe I found in the French Metro newspaper.
- 1 broccoli, with the florets and the stems cut into pieces
- 1 can of cream of celery soup
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup
- 1 cooked chicken (we didn’t use the meat from the chicken)
- 2 cups garlic croutons
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
1. Place the broccoli in an oven dish.
2. Mix together the cream of celery and cream of chicken soup. Mix with the broccoli.
3. Add the chicken.
4. Top with croutons and then sprinkle with cheese.
5. Bake at 400F for 20 min.
Verdict: This was one of those recipes where you can’t really point to something that was wrong with it, but that there’s just something missing to it. All of the flavours worked well in the dish, the cream of chicken soup enhancing the chicken taste. The crouton crust was good. It just wasn’t enough somehow.