I found this recipe in the French Metro newspaper.
- 900g of ground beef
- a little butter
- 2 398ml cans of mixed vegetables
- 5 cups instant rice, cooked (we only used 3)
- Sliced cheddar cheese (we used one cup, grated)
1. Brown the meat with the butter (we added garlic powder to the meat). Drain.
2. Place the meat in the bottom of an oven dish.
3. Spread the mixed vegetables over the meat.
4. Add the rice.
5. Cover with cheese. Cook in oven until warm and cheese is melted.
Verdict: This was a really bland dish. Even the garlic powder did little to add any kind of taste to it. Will not be making this dish again.