I got this recipe from the Better Homes and Garden e-mails.
- 18 ounces of frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped (1 cup)
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 10.75 ounce can tomato soup
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375F. Cook ravioli as directed on package.
2. Meanwhile, brown beef, onion and garlic in a large skillet over medium heat. Stir in tomatoes, soup, oregano and basil. Mix in ravioli (we tranferred everything to a large baking dish).
3. Sprinkle with cheese and bake 20 min.
Verdict: This was good. It’s not a complicated dish, or anything that fancy, but it had pasta, cheese, meat and sauce, which is always a win for me!