I found this recipe in the French Metro newspaper.
- 6 slices of eggplant (we sliced up one small eggplant)
- 1/ zucchini, sliced (we sliced one whole zucchini)
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon syrup
- 1 teaspoon oil
- Lemon juice, to taste
- Soy sauce, to taste
1. Spread out a piece of aluminum paper on a work surface.
2. Place on the vegetables on it.
3. Salt and pepper. Add the syrup, oil, lemon juice and soy sauce. Close the paper.
4. Place on barbecue and grill 18 to 20 min.
Verdict: I didn’t really like this recipe. I thought all of the vegetables ended up too mushy; the exact opposite effect that grilling should have on them.