I found this recipe in the French Metro newspaper.
- 12 lasagna noodles
- 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 4 chicken breasts (we used two large ones)
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1 onion
- 3 carrots
- Mozzarella cheese to taste (we used about 1 cup)
1. Cook the noodles and the chicken. Cut the chicken into strips. Boil the broccoli and the carrots until only slightly hard.
2. Mix the two cans of mushroom soup and the milk in a pot. Bring to boil. Reduce heat and let simmer 5 min.
3. Mix the vegetables and the chicken into the soup.
4. Spread some soup in the bottom of an oven dish. Top with a layer of noodles. Cover with more vegetable soup mixture. Repeat, ending with noodles. Cover with cheese.
5. Bake at350F for 45min.
Verdict: I love everything that is in this lasagna, but I didn’t like this lasagna. I don’t know if it was because I was disappointed in the lack of tomato sauce (I don’t think that’s it) or because there was just something off in the taste. I wish I had a better description than that.