This is a Pillsbury recipe.
- 2 1/2 cups egg noodles (I didn’t have any, so I used elbow macaroni instead)
- 2 to 3 tablespoons of butter (I used 3)
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoon parsley (didn’t use)
1. Cook the noodles as directed. Drain and return to pot.
2. Add the butter, cheese and parsley (if using). Toss/stir to coat.
Verdict: I think because I used elbow macaroni instead of egg noodles, I ended up with more noodles as compared to the cheese. In order to get a nice cheesy taste, I added more cheese to my leftovers.