I got this recipe from another food blog.
- 1 cup butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 3.4 ounce packet of instant butterscotch pudding
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (didn’t use because I use salted butter)
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (we used 2 cups of a mix of milk and semi-sweet)
- 1 cup white chocolate chips (didn’t use, we used 2 cups of a mix of milk and semi-sweet chocolate)
- 1 cup butterscotch chips (didn’t use, we used 2 cups of a mix of milk and semi-sweet chocolate)
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Prepare baking sheets.
2. In a large bowl, beat together butter, sugar and brown sugar. Add in pudding mix, eggs and vanilla.
3. In a medium bowl, mix together flour, baking soda and salt (if using). Add to the wet ingredients. Add the chips.
4. Drop by spoonful onto baking sheets and bake 10 min.
Verdict: These were good, they stayed moist even a couple of days later. The mix of butterscotch pudding gave them an interesting flavour. They just weren’t my favourite. My sister didn’t like them at all. We made pretty large cookies, so we ended up with about 3-4 dozen.