I got this recipe from the French Metro newspaper. It was for salmon but I thought I would just substitute in tuna and see if it worked out.
- 3/4 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 can of tuna (originally salmon)
- 1 egg
- Parsley, garlic, salt and pepper to taste
1. Mix 1/2 cup of the breadcrumbs with the Parmesan cheese in a shallow dish and set aside.
2. Mix all other ingredients together.
3. Form tuna mixture into 4 balls. Roll in reserved breadcrumb mixture.
4. Fry until golden on each side.
Verdict: I did not like these at all. Maybe the tuna for salmon swap wasn’t a good fit, taste wise, but I found these just weird tasting. I may have also burned them.