This is a Kraft recipe.
- 1 8 ounce French loaf (we used a dozen mini buns instead)
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Cut bread (or buns) in half lengthwise. Place on baking sheet, cut side up.
3. Mix together butter and garlic. Brush over bread. Sprinkle cheeses onto bread.
4. Bake 15 min or until cheese is melted (we broiled ours for a bit too).
Verdict: This was good. I liked the addition of cheese to a regular garlic bread. Very easy to make.