I think I found this recipe in the French Metro newspaper.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup ripe bananas, mashed (about 4 bananas)
- 1/2 cup All-Bran cereal
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup raisins
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder and baking soda.
3. In a large bowl, mix together the oil, brown sugar, egg, mashed bananas, All-Bran and vanilla.
4. Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients and mix just enough to combine.
5. Add raisins.
6. Pour into muffin moulds and bake20 to 25 min. (Our needed 25 and we made 17.)
Verdict: Warm these did not have much of a taste. When completely cooled they had a small banana taste, which is weird because pancake and cookie recipes we have tried with 1 banana sometimes had an overpowering banana taste.