I found this recipe off of Yahoo, but the link I had doesn’t work anymore.
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 6 7-inch flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/3 cup finely chopped pepperoni
- 3 tablespoons sliced and pitted olives (we didn’t use)
1. Spread pizza sauce on each tortilla (the recipe says half of each tortilla, but we did the whole tortilla). Sprinkle cheese on top of each. Top with pepperoni and olives (if using). Fold each in half and press edges down gently.
2. In a large skillet or griddle cook tortillas over medium heat, about 4 minutes or until cheese melts, turning once.
3. Cut each tortilla into 3 triangles and serve.
Verdict: This tasted like a pizza, which is normally a bad thing for me as I don’t like pizza, but I liked these. Maybe it was because the “crust” here was a crunchy tortilla.