This is a Kraft recipe.
- 8 boneless, skinles chicken thighs (we used chicken breast pieces instead)
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 pouch Shake’N Bake Extra Crispy Original Coating Mix
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. If using chicken thighs, smooth sides down. For chicken breasts, we flattened the pieces first. Top pieces evenly with broccoli, bacon and cheese.
3. Roll up each chicken pieces tightly, securing with toothpicks.
4. Place coating mix in shallow bowl and roll each chicken piece in it to coat. Place, seam side down, in a foil lined baking dish.
5. Bake 25 to 30 min, until chicken is done. Remove toothpicks before serving.
Verdict: These were very good and very easy to make. Although we didn’t seem to have enough of the coating mix as I don’t think ours came out as crispy as intended.