I found this recipe in a Betty Crocker Country Holidays magazine.
- 1 1/2 pound of baby carrots
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (didn’t use because we use salted butter)
- 1/2 teaspoon orange peel
1. Heat 1 inch of water to boiling and add carrots. Reduce heat and simmer for 6 to 9 minutes or until tender-crisp. Drain and set aside.
2. In a skillet add the remaining ingredients over medium heat, stirring constantly until bubbly.
3. Return carrots to the skillet and reduce heat to low. Cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until carrots are well glazed.
Verdict: I really enjoyed these. I liked the taste of orange along with the carrots and the sweetness of the glaze.