I adapted this from on online recipe called Monster cookies, though I don’t remember where I found the original or what I changed about it.
- 1/2 pound butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt (didn’t use because we use salted butter)
- 4 Rollo rolls, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 325F.
2. Cream butter, brown sugar and white sugar in a large bowl. Add eggs and vanilla.
3. In another bowl, mix together flour, baking soda and salt (if using).
4. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix to combine. Add Rollo pieces and mix well.
5. Drop large mounds of dough on baking sheet, leaving plenty of place for cookies to spread. Bake for 12 to 14 min.
Verdict: We made 2 dozen very large cookies. These were very good. The dough was very tasty. I was a little disappointed that the next day they weren’t very moist, but even then they were still delicious.