I found this recipe online, though I can’t remember where. The one I found is the scaled down version before, but all I seem to be able to find now is the non-scaled down version online.
- 1 1/2 pounds ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons seasoned breadcrumbs (we used 5 to get a good consistency, maybe because we used the whole egg and not just the egg white)
- 2 tablespoons finely diced onion
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten (we used the whole egg as mentioned)
- 2 tablespoons parsley (we did not use)
- 1/2 clove garlic, peeled and minced (we used garlic powder, about 1 teaspoon worth)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
1. In a large bowl, mix together turkey and all other ingredients. Form into 6 patties.
2. Cook patties in a skillet over medium heat, turning once, until turkey has cooked.
Verdict: These were very tasty. They weren’t dry and the onions – which were pretty much raw – didn’t overpower the taste.