I found this recipe in the French language Metro newspaper.
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 cup ripe banana, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In a large bowl, cream butter and brown sugar together. Add vanilla and egg. Add bananas and yogurt. Mix well.
3. In another bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder and baking soda.
4. Incorporate dry ingredients into wet ingredients.
5. Add chocolate chips and mix well.
6. Pour into a greased bread pan.
7. Bake for 60 min or until done.
Verdict: The batter was a little hard to work with; I don’t think there were enough wet ingredients. The bread ended up coming out a little denser than I normally like, but it had a really nice flavour.