I found this recipe online but I am not sure where.
- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt (we didn’t use)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup butter
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 3/4 cup M&Ms (I don’t really understand why the dough to candy ratio seemed so off, but after adding 1 cup it seemed like enough and we didn’t add anymore)
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Combine flour, baking soda and salt (if using) in a medium bowl.
3. In a large bowl, mix together butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla. Slowly add in the flour mixture. Add in M&Ms and nuts.
4. Drop spoonfuls of dough onto baking sheet and bake 8 to 11 min.
Verdict: These cookies were so good. They were buttery and just delicious. They only downside was that they weren’t really moist on the second day and needed to be microwaved.