I found this recipe online, but I am not sure where anymore.
- 3 cups uncooked medium pasta shells
- 1 20 ounce can unsweetened pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 large navel orange, peeled, sectioned and halved
- 1 cup halved red grapes (the grapes we had were so small there was no point halving them)
- 1 cup halved green grapes (I admit not halving these was more laziness on our parts, as some of them were probably big enough to be cut in two. But I like grapes, so I didn’t really think we needed to cut them up)
- 1 medium apple, peeled and chopped
- 1 large banana, sliced
- 1 8 ounce container of plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup orange juice concentrate
1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse in cold water. Place in large bowl.
2. Add the fruit to the pasta.
3. Combine yogurt and orange juice. Pour over salad to toss. Cover and chill for at least 3 hours.
Verdict: There was definitely something missing from this recipe. We thought it would have worked better with Parmesan flakes or maybe some Feta.