This is a Kraft recipe.
- 20 Oreo cookies, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 cups butter pecan ice cream, softened (we used cookie dough ice cream instead)
- 1/2 cups caramel ice cream topping (we used butterscotch)
- 1 1/2 cups Cool Whip
- 1/3 cup peanuts, chopped
1. Combine cookie pieces and butter. Press onto bottom of 9 inch square pan.
2. Spread ice cream over crust. Drizzle with caramel (or butterscotch) topping. Cover with Cool Whip and nuts.
3. Freeze 3 hours or until firm.
Verdict: I loved this recipe. It is so customizable, which you can see above with the changes we made, but just so good! It’s like an ice cream sundae in bar form.