This is a Kraft recipe.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 270g tub of Philadelphia Garlic and Herb Cooking Creme
- 1/2 cup milk
- 16 frozen potato and cheddar cheese pierogies
- 1 1/2 cup chopped cooked ham
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup mix of mozzarella and cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Heat oil in a skillet on medium-high heat. Add onions and cook 5 minutes or until tender, stirring frequently. Remove from heat. Add cooking creme and milk and mix well.
3. Combine pierogies, ham and peas in a 2L oven dish sprayed with cooking spray. Top with sauce and the shredded cheese.
4. Bake 40 min or until heated through.
Verdict: This was a very easy, very tasty dish. I thought it was a little heavy and I’m not sure the peas were needed (though I dislike peas anyways).