This is another Kraft recipe. (Trying to clear out some Kraft magazines I have lying around, so there are a lot of Kraft recipes on the way.)
- 1 cup cooked chicken
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables (carrots, peas and corn), thawed
- 1 270g container of Philadelphia Garlic Cooking Creme
- 1 can of refrigerated country biscuits
- 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Combine chicken, vegetables and Cooking Creme.
3. Separate biscuits. Press one in the bottom and up the sides of each of ten muffin cups, sprayed with cooking spray.
4. Fill with chicken mixture. Top with cheese.
5. Bake for 20 to 22 minutes or until golden brown.
Verdict: This was an easy recipe to make. They are delicious and really easy to have for leftovers the next day.