This is a Martha Stewart recipe.
- Butter for ramekins (we used large muffin cups)
- 10 ounces frozen broccoli florets
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Butter 4 8-ounce ramekins (or 6 large muffin cups).
2. Bring a medium pot of salted water to boil and add the broccoli. Cook 1 minute and drain. Chop coarsely.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, half-and-half, salt, pepper and nutmeg. Stir in broccoli and cheese.
4. Place ramekins on a rimmed baking sheet and ladle broccoli mixture evenly. Bake until golden brown, 35-40 min.
Verdict: I’m not really sure how this can be possible, but these had no taste to them, not even the cheese or nutmeg gave them taste. Overall, just very bland.