This is a Pillsbury recipe.
- 1 roll of refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts (we didn’t use)
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup caramel topping
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Press the cookie dough out onto a greased pizza pan. Bake 15 min.
3. Sprinkle the marshmallows, chocolate chips and peanuts (if using) over the base. Bake 2 to 3 more minutes.
4. Drizzle the caramel sauce over top and let cool before serving.
Verdict: This were ridiculously good. The perfect snack for a lazy weekend watching movies.