I found this recipe in the French language Metro newspaper.
- 2 onions, sliced
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon curry powder (we didn’t use)
- Pinch of pepper
- 3 teaspoons orange juice
- 3 teaspoons honey mustard
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
1. Spread the onions on the bottom of a baking dish. Place the chicken breasts on top of them.
2. Mix together all other ingredients except the sesame seeds. Pour sauce over the chicken. Sprinkle with the sesame seeds.
3. Bake at 350F for 45 minutes to 1 hour (until chicken is cooked through), basting every 15 min.
Verdict: This was a good but not great recipe. It was edible and nothing tasted horrible or off but there was a richness of flavour missing so that in the end I found it to be an unmemorable dish.