Archive for November, 2015
This is a Kraft recipe.
- 4 small boneless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil Tuscan Italian Dressing
- 1 zucchini, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup snow peas (we just used regular peas)
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken and cook 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until chicken is done. Place in oven to keep warm.
- Add dressing, zucchini and onions to skillet and cook 4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add tomatoes and peas and 1 to 2 minutes.
- Serve vegetables on top of chicken. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Verdict: This is an easy and very tasty recipe, though it’s nothing spectacular.