This is a Pillsbury recipe.
- 2 cups uncooked instant white rice
- 2 cups water
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 12 ounces of corn (we don’t have the honey roasted corn here, so I guess our recipe didn’t really turn out the same)
- 1 1/4 cup salsa
- Cook rice.
- Coat chicken with taco seasoning.
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of oil over medium-high heat. Cook chicken until chicken is cooked through. Remove from skillet.
- Add the remaining oil to the same skillet. Cook zucchini in oil for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add corn and salsa and cook 3 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve chicken over rice and top with rice.
Verdict: This was an easy dish to make and very tasty. Because we didn’t have the honey roasted corn ours probably didn’t taste the same as the original recipe would have but as I was eating it I didn’t feel like there was anything missing to the flavor.