I found this recipe online.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 10 3/4 ounce can of tomato soup (here they are sold in 10 ounce cans)
- 10 3/4 ounce can of cheddar soup (also sold here in 10 ounce cans
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups uncooked medium pasta shells
- Cook beef over medium-high heat, until well browned.
- Stir the soups, water and pasta in with the beef. Bring to a boil then reduce heat to medium. Cook until pasta is tender.
Verdict: I would classify the dish we ended up with as a soup, as there seemed to be more liquid in ours then in the picture in the website above. Still, it was a good, hearty soup, though I would probably add more seasoning to it.