This is a Campbell’s recipes.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 small onion, chopped up
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/4 pound of cooked potatoes
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and basil and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Add the soup, cheese and water. Reduce heat to low. Heat until cheese is melted, stirring often. Add potatoes and heat through.
Verdict: This recipe was a cheesy delicious dish! And easy to make.