I am not sure where I found this recipe.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Chocolate frosting
- 1 cup M&Ms
- Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly grease a 13×9 inch pan and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine sugar and butter. Add chocolate syrup, eggs and vanilla.
- Add flour and chocolate chips.
- Spread batter into prepared pan and bake 33 to 38 minutes or until baked through.
- Let cool completely before frosting. Sprinkle M&Ms over frosting.
Verdict: This recipe was a bit of a disappointment. The brownies were a little dry and didn’t really have a lot of chocolate taste to them.