I got this recipe from another food blog.
- 1 cup butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt (omitted because we use salted butter)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1/2 cups chocolate chips (the bags here have 2 cups of chocolate chips, so we just used 1 bag)
- (We couldn’t find the large Hershey Kisses here. so we used 36 regular sized ones, and still had dough left over for more cookies. We probably needed closer to 60 Hershey Kisses)
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In a large bowl, beat together butter, sugar and brown sugar. Add eggs and vanilla.
3. In a medium bowl, mix together flour, salt (if using) and baking soda. Add to wet ingredients. Stir in chocolate chips.
4. Wrap dough around one Hershey Kiss. Bake 15 to 18 min (ours needed around 10-12, because they were smaller.)
Verdict: We made 36 cookies with Hershey Kisses and another 2 dozen without. These were really go. Alone, the dough had a nice taste to it that rivaled some of the other cookies we’ve made and loved. But I loved the gooey centre that the Hershey Kiss gave to the cookie.